Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sensible #1

The previous post was not written today, but yesterday and it was copied from my MSN space.

Let's be sensible now.
Weather in Sydney = Hot.
More than 30 degree celcius, and it's only spring. What would happen during summer? Probably die of heat stroke. Uh huh.

Nothing special happened today. Woke up around 11 a.m and had breakfast at 11:30 a.m. Went on MSN and continue reading Ryan Handy's fantastic short stories. Ryan himself went online and we chatted. He sent me 3 cool songs and I'm still listening to them right now. Around 2:30 p.m I was sweating and had vanilla ice-cream! Hurray. I ate all of em. At 3 p.m my mom insisted that I have my lunch. I did.
For the past few days Dad and bro have never been home during the day. Daddy is always working and who knows what Terrence(bro) is doing outside. They both leave early in the morning, around 8 a.m I think.
I did some skipping today, about 40 times. I didn't put my heart into it, my mind was wandering...
Chatted with Brad, Aidan, Derrick, Edward, 'Mindfang' and Gloria/Kevin (they are bro and sis, I didn't know who was typing what sentences).

No more ice-cream :'(
I don't feel like doing any of my work today, I might go crazy if I do. The temperature is just not right. It's 5:30 p.m and I've been staring at the computer for hours. No one to chat right now... I've used MSN for 3.5 years now, and have a total of (including deleted ones) more than 500 contacts. I met so many strangers, dangerous and .... dangerous people. I usually lie about my location to protect myself, but I've met people that you don't want to meet. Sigh. There is no such thing as a 'safe place' in this world. Jesus is coming though :)

The sun is setting, hurray! The room is getting darker... I never liked holidays when I started going to TCS, i love that school. It's the best school i've ever been to. I have my lovely christian friends and teachers to keep me going at school :D. And this is also where my english improved dramatically. I often hear my friends complain about school and how dreadful it is, but I believe we should be glad that we have a chance to go to school and be educated. Think about the kids in poor countries! They would love to swap places with us anytime, would you like that? Of course not, so be glad of where you are right now!

List of stuff to complete before the holiday ends:


  • History Assignment
  • My Shakespearean sonnet
  • PDH booklet
  • Science revision
  • Maths revision
  • Geography sheet (I don't get the second last question!??!)

I've already finished reading my holiday books, so that is out of the list.

May God help me kill Procrastination <-- My enemy, David's as well. Lol.






<--- Whos THAT? Me and Grace!

I'm on the left. Grace is not a nerd, don't accuse her. Haha.

No comments: