Sunday, October 15, 2006

Randomness #3

School starts tomorrow! Are you ready guys? I bet everyone is rushing their work right now. Muahaha.

What have I done during the holiday? Nothing! hahaha, course not.
  • Eat
  • Sleep
  • Shower? Yea, the shower accident
  • History Film. Yay I finished it today, lol.
  • My Cool Shakespearean Sonnet!
  • Geography Sheet (except the last two questions, I don't understand the questions)
  • Attend Church, of course
  • Attended a youth event called "Kaboom"?
  • Started skipping
  • Got myself two new brothers - Bradley Earl Lenker and Ryan Glen Handy, they are funny people. *Nod

That was it. Not very interesting, I know.

Today is Sunday, what did I do?

Woke up at 8:00 a.m, yawning and all that.
Went to church at 8:50 a.m.
The Mandarin service actually starts at 10:30 a.m, we went early because my parents attended the morning prayer group. So my brother and I sat in the Church library doing stuff - We were actually staring at each other.... I got bored looking at him, and decided to start reading my Bible. He disappeared when I looked up.... And I almost fell asleep.
At 10 a.m the two early morning services ended. I started setting up the computer projector we use in the church.
My Daddy is one of the pastor/minister of our church. We have about 1,000 members, and currently have 5 pastors (including my daddy).
The service ended at 11:50 a.m.
We had lunch at church afterwards.
Came home with my bro and mommy at 2:00 p.m. Daddy had meeting.
I fell asleep on the couch. Mommy fell asleep on her bed. Brother took the car and disappeared.
Woke up at 5:00 p.m.
Went on the computer to finish my work.
Then mommy woke up at 5:30 p.m.

"What do you want for dinner?" Mommy asked.
"Anything will do." Said the very occupied Sheena in front of the screen of her computer.
"Wanna have the same thing we did this morning for breakfast? Smashed potato and beef?"
"Ermm.. yea anything."

I don't really like smashed potato, but I'm already underweight so I didn't want to be picky. I prefer noodles. Actually my whole family prefer noodles; it's a family thing. *nod

And so mommy and I had smashed potato and beef for dinner. When we were half done, Daddy came back, that was around 6:00 p.m. He came to us and sat across mommy.

"Want smashed potato?" Mommy asked.
"No." Daddy shoke his head.
"What do you want then?"
"Noodles. Did you cook any?" Daddy asked.
"No. I'll cook them for you."
"What!" I exclaimed, "Daddy gets noodle?! Can I have some of yours Daddy?"
"No. Eat your potato." Daddy said.

I started whining then. Nooooodles... precious delicious noodles...

I wasn't going to give up, so I came up with a plan. Cheeky me.

Daddy went to change his clothes. Mommy was busy in the kitchen cooking. I was left alone. I swallowed as many smashed potato as I can.... but I was going to explode if I keep eating like that...and I still had about 1/4 of em'. I glanced at mommy's plate. She had half left. Wouldn't harm her to eat a little more... I checked to make sure shes busy.. then I attacked. Hahaha, no not attack... I used my spoon, scooped the rest of my potato and beef.......

...and stacked them on my mom's plate....

Bingo, I just finished my dinner.

Plan B. I sneaked into the kitchen and stole a pair of choptick, hid them behind my back and went back to the table. I sat there, pretending to be daydreaming. Daddy came and sat beside me. Perfect choice. Mommy was almost done, I could hear her pouring the noodles onto a bowl.

Then she came out, holding a large bowl of delicious chinese soup noodles. The smell was irresistible. She placed the bowl infront of my dad and went back to the kitchen, Perfect! I sat straighter and waited for my chance. Daddy bowed his head and and closed his eyes.... to pray....

...Then I attacked... I took out the hidden chopstick and reached for the nooooodles...

I grabbed as much as I could with my wooden chopstick and put them on my empty potato stained plate..... I was going to go for a second time.... but daddy had just finished saying grace.. grrr why didn't he pray longer??

There is always a risk in stealing food when people are praying - there is a high chance of getting caught and who knows how long they are going to pray... some pray with their eyes open...

I knew I was going to get caught, I never planned for an escape anyway.

Daddy stared at me. I smiled my cutest smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooo....shiny stole. naughty girl lol. haha. dats funny. c u at skool.