Rawr! 14 days till...! Go Figure.
I finished reading a fantastic book two days ago called 'Flabbergasted' by Ray Blackston. Oh I love that book! I recommend EVERYONE to read it, the story is simply beautiful and I'm certain you would roll on the ground laughing at some of the humour! 10 out of 10 for that book! /clap
I was also sad I finished reading it :( I want it to continue forever! A never ending book...
'There is one mediator between God and man and that is Christ, those aren't my words they're his words, the living words, the eternal words and the only words you're gonna need.' This is a funny quote from the book, it doesn't sound funny right now, but if you read the book you would get what I mean :D
Today is Wednesday, holiday is almost over. School starts on the 16th - the coming Monday. My goodness, I haven't even finish half my assignment, I'm gonna kick myself for procrastinating. But at least I just finished my ballad for english, only the sonnet to go!
Sonnet: 14 lines, iambic pentameter, volta - Shakespeare style
NOT a simple task, I say. Personally, I have never taken any interest in poems, I reckon they are weird.
My daddy bought me a blue skipping rope 3 days ago! Hurray :) I love skipping, it makes me feel like a little girl, carefree and innocent :D
On the first day, I skipped more than 600 times *gasp* I know, I was crazy. I could barely walk the next morning, lol. My muscles were crying out loud with Pain! Aaaa, lol. But being Sheena, I didn't care, I skipped about 500 times then. And This morning I woke up and I don't want to walk anymore, lol. Hmm.. should I skip today? Nevermind, I'm going to skip 10 times only. ... .... haha, guess how many times I just skipped? 40 :D shhh, don't tell anyone, hehe.
Maybe I should work on my sonnet now... but they have to rhyme :'(
*Raise fist to rhyming poems*
Today's weather in Sydney: Sunny!
I can see a lot of little bugs flying around outside the house. Should I join them? :D I want to! Jesus give me wings pleaseeee, and make me small too! So I won't scare the buggies, hehe. Mommy's flowers are pretty and colourful! Now Americans would spell that word 'color', why can't they stick to the original spelling hmm? Apologise - apologize; Organise - organize; civilisation - civilization??? And Why POTTY?
Roar~
Do you know what I want for my birthday? Books :D or Drawing kit :D OR another skipping rope that isn't made in China (with a cool counter). Hahaha, I'm too demanding :p
Oh oh, and I want a bike tooooo. I wanna go crashing into people's house
Cravings... Garlic Bread! saliva dripping (not literally of course). I'm too skinny, feed me people! Feed me! ...well, I supposed I could cook... but I could burn the kitchen down! Hahaha, excuses. *shakes head in shame*
I want to be a missionary when I grow up! Woot? Yes! I am! RAWR~ RoAR~ be afraid! The misionary girl is coming to ya place . I know I'm still very young and naive but nothing is impossible with Jesus! :D Tell the world about Jesus' Love!
You know, my parents are great singers but their little Sheena can't seem to sing that well. I guess it doesn't matter to God when I praise Him, but I still want to sing like my mommy. When she opens her mouth, her voice is so clear and steady! I'm like a croacking frog, lol. ..Ribbet ribbet..
RAAAWWWRRrrrR - Be afraid.
No comments:
Post a Comment