Tuesday, October 31, 2006

PMS?

PMS:

  • Pack My Stuff
  • Pack My Suitcase
  • Packing My Suitcase
  • Pardon My Screaming*
  • Pardon My Sobbing*
  • Particle Measuring System
  • Pass My Shotgun
  • Pass My Sweat
  • Pass My Sweatpants
  • Pepperoni, Mushrooms, and Sausage*
  • Perpetual Munching Spree
  • Pimples May Surface*
  • Pissy Mood Syndrome*
  • Please Make Sense*
  • Potential Murder Suspect
  • Pre Menstrual Stress*
  • Pre Menstrual Syndrome*
  • Pretty Miserable Syndrome*
  • Psychotic Mood Shift*
  • Psychotic Mood Swings*
  • Puffy Mid Section
  • Punish Men Severely

* Applies to me

PDH Exam tomorrow

Exams next week:

  • Science
  • English
  • IST
  • Math
  • Geography
  • History
  • Art

Crazy.
Underprepared.
Unmotivated.
PMS.

1 comment:

Rennei said...

I like ur PMS acrostics. My favourite is Punish Men Severly...hehe...LOL!!!! I totally I agree with that...haha, jksjks. Men are awesome people who need to be cared for. LOL!!!
But when they're naughty, they deserve to be severely punished... just like Rana... LOL!!
anywayz...being completely random. I wish my bro was always out coz he's always home n he never does anything...my lazy fat bro. He shld b workin...oh well can't do anything bout it. yes...dat was random...LOL!!! anywayz...yes... i'll write sumthin in my blog again...LOL!!!