Saturday, October 28, 2006

Randomness #4

Today is Saturday. Yesterday was Friday. The day before yesterday was Thursday, which was also my birthday. Confused? Hopefully not.

This will get ya' confuse a bit:

What is the day two days before the day after tomorrow?

Hehehe, when Derrick asked me that, I gave him the answer straight away. It's quite easy :)
I'm not gonna' tell the right answer here. :P

Alright, yesterday I had a battle with my cake. Aye, it was exhausting. It was Friday and everyone was restless, I mean who wouldn't be? After I came back from school and changed into my house clothes, I decided to eat my pretty cake. I have already eaten 1/3 on Thursday, so I had 2/3 left.

I took the box with the cake in it and a spoon and marched into the living room. I invaded a two seat couch and sat like a lazy girl. I slumped down on my seat and my legs were on the table. Perfect image of a lazy man. I placed the box on my tummy and opened it. Yummmmm, it looked delicious. Spoon in my right hand, the cake on my tummy, and .......................................... ........................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................... I sighed....? I was tired that's why. Anyway, the cake was destined to die that day, so I shall fulfill my duty and not delay any longer. I moved my right hand and charged at the cake. I could imagine the mud cake shrieking in fear. First swing and I chopped off it's hand. Yummm, it tasted goooood. Feeling like a greedy giant I gave into my desire. I used my sword (spoon) and chopped off it's body! Such a big chunk for a small weapon. Nevertheless, I slowly started the long journey of getting my overburden spoon into my mouth. I was careful not to shake the spoon but it was all in vain. Halfway across the journey, the top part of the 'body' decided to escape. It did a daring fall on my breast and rolled off my shirt and finally landed on my blue couch. I groaned in distaste. The spoon was now balanced and so I quickly inserted the rest of the 'body' into my mouth, spoon and all (with the tail of my spoon hanging out). I picked up the now very frightened escape prisoner and put it back with the rest of the cake. I stood up, took a handful of tissues and cleaned the couch. As for my shirt (please don't get disgusted, it's a clean shirt), I licked where ever I could and cleaned the rest with water.

'You can run, but you can't hide.' I said to the delicious cake. All clean and fresh, I rubbed my hands together for another torture. This time, no spoons. The cake shall endure my sharp fangs. I popped the 'prisoner' into my mouth and crunch as finely as I could. Yummmm, the cream.... The guts.... The smell of it. What was left of the cake, was just a handful with a pretty flower and some leaves on it. The flower looked very real and delicate. It was very very neat. The colour was blood red. Right then, I decided I would save the pretty lady for later. With my clumsy hands, I plucked the little lady out from its place. I put it aside and resumed my torture. I took a bite off the green leaves and was tempted to spit it out. It didn't taste good. Nevermind, I ate all that was left of the cake, including the leaves. Then..... The pretty lady caught my attention.
"Hello there.." I said to her. I picked her up and stared at her. Feeling evil, I snapped off her 'hand' and tasted it. Eww, it tasted exactly like the leaves. I was angry at her then. "Pretty tasteless thing." I said to her. Oh well, I decided she was not worth eating and so I threw her into the box.

And so that was the end of the ...Battle?... No, Cake eating.

Guess what I did next?

I fell asleep. Didn't wake up until 3 hours later. Haha.

No comments: