Tuesday, November 21, 2006

school #3

Which day of the week do you hate the most?
Monday.

And for me, Monday was yesterday and I had a painful start to the week.

I was hit by an apple aimed at someone else.

It was a sunny and lovely day. All was well and I thought Monday wasn't really that bad, but I was wrong. It was during recess and I went to join my friends on the grass; we were sitting in a circle. Not far from us were the famous naughty boys being naughty as usual. For some reason they love to throw half-eaten food. Peach, pea, cream, cake, muffins, soft drinks, apple, orange and so on...

I was sitting between Grace and Ari, and the boys don't like Ari much. Abraham, one of the boys, decided to throw an apple at Ari. The first attempt was a failure as it fell short. Ari picked it up and threw it back (I wouldn't do that if I was her, they would only pick it up and throw it again). By now everyone's attention was on Abraham, but for some reason I didn't know he was going for another shot! *gasp* Abraham took a long aim and sppppeeeesssh it flew .... over the grass, over Joshua's head... went past Ari's head by 5 cm... and BAAAANG! I WAS HIT.

For 3 seconds I thought I was hit by a BASEBALL because the pain was UNBEARABLE. It hit right on the right side of my head, knocking me over to Grace. Being a girl that doesn't know how to scream, I sat there stunned. Grace screamed for me instead (she is the screaming type). Somewhere in the background I heard the boys burst out laughing (later I discovered that they thought the apple hit Ari). The impact was so great that the apple broke into thousands of pieces! And it wasn't just an apple, it was a JUICY APPLE! My whole head and arms were wet and I just sat there with my hand on my head.

Sometime later Abraham came forward and stopped laughing when he realised he hit the wrong person (Boys never throw things at me, except Michael, who threw lollies). He started apologising over and over again but I didn't reply... for some reason the boys started laughing even harder. Abraham was so embarrassed that he offered to be hit by me ?! lol

"Oh my gosh sorry Sheena! I was aiming at Ari! I thought it hit her! Sorry sorry sorry! You can hit me instead if ya' want." Abraham said (man he talks without coma)
"She is not a slappy person," answered Grace on my behalf.
"Sorry sorry sorry!" Abraham repeated.
"Awww poor baby, are you okay?" Ari asked. "How could you Ab! You hit Sheena!"
"I didn't mean it! No offense Ari, but I was really aiming for you."
(Ari got upset after that)
I didn't say a word, just sat there... and thankfully no one saw that I had two drop of tears from the pain, lol. But then my whole head was dripping with juice.

Then I had enough. I stood up. Turned around and headed towards the girls toilet. In there I washed my head and arms with tap water and dried them on the hand drier. And the worst thing was that while I was in there the bell rang, signifying the end of recess. It was during this time that the toilet would be full of people. (I got lots of stare I tell you!) When I came out of the toilet, words have already spread to the whole grade that I got hit by an apple.

The disgusting part was that my hair smelled of apple for the rest of the day. For some odd reason, my hair felt as if I had put gel on it! It was hard, sticky, and unpleasant! And then I had a headache. Go figure.

Tomorrow is Loren's BIRTHDAY! YAY.

1 comment:

Rennei said...

wow...he commented on my bday..haha...LOL!! dat was random.

anywayz... yeh boys can b stupid.

i'm sorta bored but not realli so i thought id comment n yeah. c u at skool