Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm Mad.

Today is officially the first day of exam for most of us. The subject I had today was English and IST (Information Software and Technology). Sadly none of those two went well. *Bang head on the Keyboard*
Did ya' know I got a bruise from previous banging? You can't really see it since it is covered by my 'fringe'.

Okay, today I'm angry because of the dissapointing start to my exams. English was way too hard, the questions were neverending and 1 hour and 30 minutes is not enough! My creative writing was halfway done and I skipped few other questions! Daaang *raise fist in the air*

But that wasn't the worst part. IST was a nightmare. The questions were soooo hard! And you know what? There were questions that everyone single person in our class has never seen before! Four particularly hard questions on data transmission and data compression. !?!?
Before the exam he (Mr Perrett) gave us a list of chapters to study and told us that we don't have to study things that are not listed. Guess where those questions came from!? It came from a page we've NEVER seen before. I was very upset when I came out of the exam room because I thought I failed to study everything that was on the list. However, when I asked how the others went, they said they faced the same problems. Determined to find the answers, I went looking in the textbook. It took a while, but when I found it, I was furious. Sadness all gone, I was angry, lol. Our class should sue him! Not literally of course. But we should certainly confront him on his big mistake. If he doesn't take us into consideration, we might go raiding. Haha.

I don't know... Maybe I should just leave this alone. But it was a bizarre 1 and a half hours exam. I actually raised my fist during the exam, lol. My friend who sat next to me, patted me, how nice of her lol. She was doing her Drama exam, that was why she could sit next to me. Drama students don't need to know anything about IST and vice versa.

Two exams done, five to go.
God Help us.

No comments: